Women's golf set for final fall tourney
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team is set to wrap up fall action on Monday and Tuesday in the 2016 Braun Intercollegiate hosted at the Oak Meadow Country Club in Evansville, Indiana by the University of Evansville.
- The Oak Meadow course will play par 72 at 6,032 yards.
- The two-day event features 18 holes each day.
- Play is slated to get underway at 10 a.m. on both days.
- The Lady Bisons will be joined in the tournament by Butler, Chicago State, Eastern Illinois, host Evansville, Indiana State, Northern Kentucky, Tennessee State and Valparaiso.
- Live scoring will not be available for the event.