EVANSVILLE, Ind. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team wrapped up fall action on Tuesday in the 2016 Charles Braun Jr. Intercollegiate with a seventh-place showing at the Oak Meadow Country Club in Evansville, Indiana.
Samantha Griffith posted a final round 75 in the 36-hole event to finish tied for eighth with a +13, 157.
- Lipscomb finished with a +73, 330 (330-319).
- Lauryn Davidson finished three strokes back of Griffith with a +16, 160 (86-74) in a tie for 20th.
- Charley Benefield ended the two-day event tied for 33rd behind a +23, 167 (81-86).
- Ines Konschewitz finished just one stroke behind Benefield with a +24, 168 (82-86) in a tie for 38th.
- Jenny Muesing rounded out the field for Lipscomb with a +25, 169 (85-84).
- Host Evansville took home top honors with a +41, 617 to edge out Butler by three strokes.
- Evansville’s Kayla Katterhenry took home medalist honors as the only player to finish below par with a -5, 139 (70-69).