Women's golf opens spring in Sunshine State
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team opens 2017 spring action on Friday and Saturday competing in the Ball State Sunshine Invitational in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- The 2-day, 54-hole event will be held at the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club.
- The course will play 6,074 yards and par 72.
- Play begins on Friday at 7 a.m. with a shotgun start as the teams will play 36 holes on the first day followed by a final round of 18 on Saturday.
- Joining the Lady Bisons in the field are host Ball State, Drake, Eastern Kentucky, Illinois State, IUPUI, Keiser, Lamar, McNeese State, Southern Illinois, Toledo and Valparaiso.
- Live scoring will be available at http://www.GolfStat.com