JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team wrapped up play in the Bulldog Florida Invitational with a fifth-place finish at the Windsor Parke Golf Club in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Lipscomb finished with a +75, 651 (328-323) behind a final-round 323.
- Jenny Muesing posted a top-10 finish tying for 10th place with a +13, 157 (78-79).
- Hillary Reader posted a top-20 performance tying for 19th with a +18, 162 (88-74). Her final-round 74 was just two strokes off the best round of the tournament.
- Lauryn Davidson finished five shots behind Reader in a tie for 28th with a +23, 167 (80-87).
- Charley Benefield rounded out the competition for Lipscomb with a +28, 172 (85-87) in a tie for 40th.
- Stetson’s Eilidh Watson claimed medalist honors behind a +3, 147 (75-72).
- The Hatters also took home top team honors with a +40, 616 (310-306) to beat High Point by 16 strokes.
Up next: The Lady Bisons travel to the Saluki Invitational on March 26-27 hosted by Southern Illinois in Carbondale, Illinois.