CARBONDALE, Ill. – With poor weather canceling the final 18 holes of action on Monday, the Lipscomb women’s golf team finished the 2017 Saluki Invitational in third place in at the Hickory Ridge Golf Course Carbondale, Illinois.
- The Lady Bisons finished the event with a +55, 631 (318-313)
- Lauryn Davidson led the way for Lipscomb with a +6, 150 (73-77) in a tie for fifth.
- Jenny Muesing also finished in the top-10 with a +11, 155 (81-74) in 10th.
- Samantha Griffith ended the event three strokes back of Muesing with a +14, 158 (78-80) in a tie for 12th.
- Hillary Reader rounded out the competitors for the Purple and Gold in a tie for 53rd after carding a +26, 170 (88-82)
- Host Southern Illinois won the tournament with a +26, 602 (306-296)
- Southern Illinois’ Brooke Cusamano claimed medalist honors after firing an even-par, 144 (73-71).
Up next: The Lady Bisons head to the Jan Weaver Invitational on April 6-7 hosted by Murray State in Murray, Kentucky.