Women's golf heads to Evansville for Charles Braun Intercollegiate
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team continues fall action on Monday and Tuesday competing in the 2017 Charles Braun Intercollegiate at the Oak Meadow Country Club in Evansville, Indiana.
- The tournament will consist of 36 holes with 18 being played each day.
- The course is set up to play par 72 at 6,032 yards.
- Joining Lipscomb and host Evansville are Butler, Eastern Illinois, Fort Wayne, Green Bay, UIC, UIPUI, Indiana State, Northern Kentucky, Southern Illinois, Tennessee State and Valparaiso.
- The tournament is slated to get underway at 10 a.m.
- Live scoring will not be available for the event.