EVANSVILLE, Ind. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team tied for ninth place on Tuesday in the Charles Braun Intercollegiate hosted at the Oak Meadow Country Club in Evansville, Indiana.
The Lady Bisons tied with host Evansville with a +50, 338.
- The event was shortened to just 18 holes after rain washed out the opening round on Monday.
- Lauryn Davidson led Lipscomb with a +8, 80 in a tie for 18th.
- Jenny Muesing finished four strokes back of Davidson with a +12, 84 in a tie for 43rd.
- Charley Benefield finished right on Muesing’s heels with a + 13, 85 to tie for 47th.
- Emma Wasson ended the event in a tie for 67th with a +17, 89 just one stroke ahead of Hillary Reader, who fired a +18, 90.
- Butler and Southern Illinois tied for first with +23, 311s.
- Butler’s Rachel Gathof claimed medalist honors with a +3, 75.
Up next: The Lady Bisons wrap up fall action Oct. 30-31 in the Women’s Town and Country Invitational hosted by Tennessee State.