Women's golf opens Town and Country Invite in third
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team opened action in the Town and Country Invitational in third place on Monday at the McCabe Golf Course in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Lady Bisons posted a +18, 306 after the first 18 holes.
- Lauryn Davidson and Samantha Griffith led the way for Lipscomb with +2, 74’s to open the 36-hole event tied for fifth.
- Charley Benefield ended the day tied for 13th with a +6, 78.
- Emma Wasson finished two strokes behind Benefield in 28th after carding a +8, 80.
- Jenny Muesing completed the round in a tie for 29th just one stroke back of Wasson with a +9, 81.
- Austin Peay leads the field with a +4, 292.
- The Governors’ Anna Michelle Moore sits atop the leaderboard after carding a -2, 70.
- Lipscomb is slated to get the final round underway on Tuesday at 11:35 a.m.