NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Lipscomb women’s golf team wrapped up fall action on Tuesday with a fourth-place finish in the Town and Country Invitational at the McCabe Golf Course in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Lady Bisons finished with a +41, 617 (306-311) to end the 36-hole event.
- Samantha Griffith earned all-tournament honors behind a third-place finish. The senior posted back-to-back rounds of 74 to end the event with a +4, 148.
- Lauryn Davidson tied for 12th with a +8, 152 (74-78).
- Charley Benefield finished tied for 25th after carding a +15, 159 (78-81).
- Emma Wasson and Jenny Muesing rounded out the team scoring for the Lady Bisons with the duo tying for 27th with +16, 160s.
- Lily Caroline McDonald tied with Davidson with a 12th-place finish as an individual. McDonald ended the event with a +8, 152 (75-77).
- Hillary Reader, Ashton Martin, Breanna Hanus also competed as individuals. Reader finished in a tie for 23rd (+14, 158) ahead of Martin, who finished in 30th (+17, 161). Hanus tied for 35th (+28, 172).
- Austin Peay claimed the team championship behind a +7, 583 (292-291) downing Belmont by 22 strokes.
- The Governors’ Anna Michelle Moore took home medalist honors with a -4, 140 (70-70) to down teammate Ashton Goodley by five strokes.
Up next: The Lady Bisons return to action Feb. 25-27 in the Kiawah Island Classic.