CARBONDALE, Ill. – With poor weather forcing all 36 holes of action on Sunday, the Lipscomb women’s golf team finished the 2018 Saluki Invitational in 12th-place at the Hickory Ridge Golf Course Carbondale, Illinois.
- The Lady Bisons finished the event with a +108, 684 (347-3137).
- Jenny Muesing led the way for Lipscomb with a +19, 163 (85-78) in a tie for 25th.
- Lauryn Davidson also finished in the top-50 with a +23, 167 (83-84) in 46th.
- Sydney Willis ended the event seven strokes back of Davidson with a +30, 174 (90-84) in 57th.
- Lily McDonald fired a +36, 180 after posting rounds of 89-91. She placed 62nd.
- Emma Wasson rounded out the competitors for the Purple and Gold in a tie for 69th after carding a +41, 185 (92-93)
- IUPUI fended off host Southern Illinois to take home the tournament title with a +41, 617 (303-314). The Saluki’s finished +48 with a 624 (312-312).
- Southern Illinois’ Moyea Russell claimed medalist honors after firing a +1, 145 (71-74).
Up next: The Lady Bisons head to the Jan Weaver Invitational on April 6-7 hosted by Murray State in Murray, Kentucky. It will be the final event for Lipscomb before the ASUN Championship on April 22-24.