BATAVIA, Ohio – The Lipscomb women’s golf team had a successful first day at the NKU Fall Classic at the Elks Run Golf Course in Batavia, Ohio as the Lady Bisons finished Monday in third place.
After 36 holes on the first day of action, the Lady Bisons fired a +42, 610 (306-304). They head into the final round four strokes ahead of fourth-place Dayton.
Freshman Sarah Hinton leads the squad with a +7, 149 (73-76). She is tied for 8th after 36 holes.
- Freshman Emily Keeling is next in line for the Lady Bisons as she finished at +12, 154 (77-77) and in a tie for 22nd.
- Senior Lauryn Davidson shot a +13, 155 (78-77) to tie for 29th, while sophomores Emma Wasson (78-78) and KiLynn Gold (82-74) tied for 36th with scores of +14, 156.
- Playing as an individual Lily Caroline McDonald is tied for 79th after posting a 91-90.
- Cincinnati’s Vanessa Manrique leads the individual leaderboard with a score of -2, 140 (72-68) heading in the final 18 holes.
- Cincinnati also sits atop the team leaderboard with a +13, 584 (287-297) score after 36 holes.
- Live Scoring will be available at GolfStat.com