|October 09, 2015||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||JU|
|Shots (on Goal)||19 (11)||13 (3)|
|October 11, 2015||1st||2nd||Final|
|LIP||7:51||Arielle Hansford (Emily Rogers )|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNF|
|Shots (on Goal)||8 (4)||19 (11)|
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s soccer team heads to Jacksonville, Florida with the Atlantic Sun’s best record (7-2-4) in tow and matches with two conference rivals set for the weekend.
On Friday night at 6 p.m., the Lady Bisons will be taking on the Jacksonville Dolphins, followed by a quick trip to North Florida on Sunday to battle the Ospreys at 12:00 p.m.
Scouting the Dolphins and the Ospreys:
- The Dolphins are 2-6-2 so far this season, with their most recent outing being a 1-1 tie with Florida Gulf Coast.
- Senior Marie Weckhurst leads the team with four goals, 29 shots and 12 shots on goal. Sophomore goalkeeper Sara Wicks has 66 saves on the year.
- The Ospreys head into the weekend at 3-8, most recently defeating Stetson 2-1.
- Freshman forward Krista Colubiale leads UNF with two goals, while freshman Lanie Keating leads with four assists, 15 shots and 11 shots on goal.
- The Lady Bisons are 3-6-2 in the series history against North Florida, and secured their first victory over Jacksonville last season in 12 tries.
- Junior goalkeeper Anna Buhigas leads the A-Sun in shutouts (8), GAA (0.57), and save percentage (.893) and is second in saves (67). She is tenth in the nation in goalkeeper minutes played at 1,269, and 11th in save percentage.
- Lipscomb is first in the conference in goals allowed (8), GAA (0.57), and shutouts (8). The Lady Bisons are second in goals (25), and corners (60).
- Freshman Maycie McKay leads the Bisons in goals (6), shots (32), and shots on goal (15).
You can follow along with both matches on live stats.