|October 10, 2019||1st||2nd||Final|
|LIP||85:03||Molly Grant (Olivia Doak )|
|LIP||85:43||Molly Grant (Maycie McKay )|
|JAX||87:01||Olivia Abdallah (Lola Negrete )|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||JAX|
|Shots (on Goal)||13 (9)||9 (6)|
|October 13, 2019||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNF|
|Shots (on Goal)||6 (3)||11 (4)|
NASHVILLE – The Lipscomb women’s soccer team continues its ASUN road trip with a pair of matches this week.
The Bisons will head to Jacksonville, Fla. to first take on the Dolphins with a Thursday night match scheduled for 6 p.m. (CST), followed by a match with the North Florida Ospreys on Sunday at noon (CST).
Thursday’s match with Jacksonville will be available to stream on ESPN+ and Sunday’s match will be streamed on North Florida’s SWOOPLife Live. Live stats will be available for both matches as well.
SCOUTING THE DOLPHINS AND OSPREYS:
- Jacksonville comes into Thursday’s match with an overall record of 0-9-3 on the season and is 0-3-1 in ASUN play.
- The Dolphins lost to Florida Gulf Coast, 0-3 their last time out.
- JU has only scored three goals on the season and they have all been scored by freshman forward Olivia Abdallah.
- Senior Kristian Shores has been the primary goalkeeper for the Dolphins this year and has a goals allowed average of 1.65, while making 58 saves.
- Jacksonville has lost to Lipscomb in six straight matches. The last time JU defeated Lipscomb was on Oct. 11, 2013 by a score of 2-0.
- North Florida comes into the weekend with a record of 8-3-2 on the year and is 2-0-1 in conference play. The Ospreys will take on North Alabama on Thursday before facing the Bisons.
- UNF is currently on a five-match undefeated streak and is off to its best start in the program’s Division-I history.
- The Ospreys rank first in the ASUN 25 goals scored and also lead the league averaging 5.23 points per match.
- Thiass Reiss is the leader of North Florida’s offensive attack with nine goals on the season, which ranks second in the ASUN.
- Rhiannon Conelley has been the primary goalkeeper for UNF and has made 27 saves on the year.
- The Bisons have posted an overall record of 7-5-1 and are 1-1-1 in conference action.
- In their last time out, the Purple and Gold fell to Liberty in Lynchburg, Va. by a score of 2-0.
- Lipscomb currently sits sixth in the ASUN standings with five matches remaining in the regular season.
- Senior Forward Olivia Doak leads the Purple in Gold with 17 points (7G, 3A) on the season. Her seven goals are tied for third in the ASUN.
- Senior Maycie McKay is next in line for the Bisons with 10 points (3G, 4A) on the year. Her four assists are tied for the team lead with Cami Rogers.
- Goalkeeper Melissa Gray has been busy in her last three matches making 26 saves. She has recorded 49 total saves on the season, which ranks fifth in the conference.