|Women's Tennis » Schedule » Roster » News » Coaches » 2015 Stats|
Saturday, September 27, 2008The Lady Bisons defeated Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville Saturday morning by a score of 6-1. Southern Illinois is a new member in the Ohio Valley Conference.
The match was played in Martin, Tennessee at UT-Martin. The Lady Bisons won the doubles point and kept rolling from that point.
Jackson & Landry defeated Wulfurs & Niebur 8-1. Ellis & Hansen won by default.
Singles winners were Raphaela Jann, who defeated Carli Conners 6-2, 6-0. Kara Jackson also defeated Maggie Borkman 6-2, 6-2.
Danielle Hansen defeated Ali Wulfers 7-5, 6-3. Clair Landry had a close match with Amanda Niebur, winning 6-3, 6-1.
Olivia Ellis won by default.
The Lady Bisons will travel to Austin Peay on October 10th.
1. Connors - Borkman (SIUE) d. Jann - Keevil 8-7
2. Jackson - Landry (LU) d. Wulfurs - Niebur 8-1
3. Ellis - Hansen (LU) win by default
1. Raphaela Jann (LU) d. Carli Conners 6-2, 6-0
2. Kara Jackson (LU) d. Maggie Borkman 6-2, 6-2
3. Danielle Hansen (LU) d. Ali Wulfers 7-5, 6-3
4. Kelsey Laird (SIUE) d. Elizabeth Keevil 6-1, 6-0
5. Claire Landry (LU) d. Amanda Niebur 6-3, 6-1
6. Olivia Ellis (LU) wins by default
Women's Tennis Archives
2008-09 Women's Tennis