STATESBORO, Ga. - The Lipscomb men's golf team wrapped up its weekend at the Schenkel Invitational with a 14th place finish.
The Bisons shot a final round 309 for a 54-hole total of 908.
Georgia Southern won the tournament title at 838.
Sophomore Linus Samuelsson had the best finish on the leaderboard for the Purple and Gold in a tie for 56th at 226. Samuelsson carded a final round 81.
Eric Gilpin and Davis Armstrong fired rounds of 74 in their final rounds for the lowest scores of the day for the Bisons. Gilpin finished tied for 66th at 228 and Armstrong finished tied for 78th at 234.
Lipscomb will have the next couple of weeks off before returning to action at the Ryman Hospitality Intercollegiate April 7-9.
"It was not our best outing today," Director of Golf Will Brewer said. "Just one of those days with poor execution. I'm hopeful a few days off will alter our play."
1. Georgia Southern 290-280-268=838
2. East Tennessee State 285-280-286=851
3. Notre Dame 288-287-286=861
4. Mississippi State 283-285-294=862
5. Kentucky 289-291-285=865
6. College of Charleston 283-292-293=868
7. Virginia Tech 304-289-286=879
8. Middle Tennessee 292-300-291=883
9. Minnesota 295-299-292=886
10. Georgia State 299-302-288=889
11. UAB 292-298-300=890
12. Army West Point 296-300-295=891
13. Maryland 301-300-302=903
14. Lipscomb 295-309-304=908
T56. Linus Samuelsson 71-74-81=226
T66. Eric Gilpin 75-79-74=228
T74. Austin Aliff 77-79-75=231
T78. Davis Armstrong 83-77-74=234
T78. Trevor Gold 72-81-81=234
1. Steven Fisk, Georgia Southern 70-67-65=202
2. Peng Pichaikool, Mississippi State 66-72-70=208