|October 14, 2016||1st||2nd||3rd||Final|
WIEZIK - 1
|October 15, 2016||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Lipscomb volleyball team is back home this weekend for a pair of ASUN Conference matches.
Friday night the Bisons, 10-7 overall, 3-2 in the ASUN, face NJIT at 6:30 followed by USC Upstate Saturday at 5 at Allen Arena. Neither match is going to be televised but live stats will be available at Lipscombsports.com.
NJIT, 8-13 overall, 0-5 in the ASUN, has lost its last six matches. USC Upstate, 11-11, 3-2 in the ASUN, stops at Kennesaw State Friday night before heading to Nashville.
Scouting NJIT: Katarzyna Kloceck leads the Highlanders in kills with 208. She is fifth in the conference overall in kills per set with 2.85.
Adriana Nieto leads the conference in service aces with 34, an average of .45 per set. Nieto is third overall in digs with 336 and third in digs per set with 4.42.
Two NJIT players are in the top 10 in assists per set. Anna Rodrigues is fifth with 7.16 per set, 451 total. Liz Benson is ninth with 5.43 per set, 217 total.
Scouting USC Upstate: USC Upstate has three players in the top 10 in digs per set. Kaleigh Kelley is fourth in digs per set with 4.29 and leads the conference in digs with 386.
Madison Haake is ninth in digs per set with 3.04 and has 274 total. Montana Swanson is 10th in digs per set with 2.94, 265 total.
USC Upstate is the NCAA leader in both digs (1,520) and attacks (3,247).
Haake leads the conference with 15 double-doubles and leads the ASUN with 757 total assists.
Series records: Lipscomb is 2-0 against NJIT. The Bisons are 14-0 against USC Upstate.
- Lipscomb has led the conference in kills per set since the first week of the season.
- Three of the top performances in kills in a match in the ASUN belong to Lipscomb outside hitter Carlyle Nusbaum. Her 32 kills at Louisville lead the conference. She is tied for the fourth highest with 23 at Pepperdine and is tied for the fifth highest total with 22 at Western Kentucky.
- Nusbaum has the most total attempts in a match with 63 at Louisville.
- As a team Lipscomb has the most kills in a match with 75 at Western Kentucky. The Bisons have the third highest total with 73 at Louisville. Their 69 kills against Kennesaw State rank fifth. Their 67 kills against Pepperdine are tied for the sixth highest.
Lipscomb’s 53 kills at Jacksonville are the most in the ASUN in a three-set match.
- Lipscomb’s 16 service aces against Stetson leads the conference. The Bisons 13 in a match with CSUN is tied for second.