|March 05, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||1OT||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||KSU||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.438 (28-64)||.443 (27-61)|
|3P FG Percentage||.222 (2-9)||.367 (11-30)|
|FT Percentage||.579 (11-19)||.583 (7-12)|
KENNESAW, Ga. – The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is closing out the regular season on Tuesday night as the Lady Bisons are set to host Kennesaw State.
Lipscomb (3-25, 1-14) will be facing the Owls (8-20, 4-11) at 6 :30 p.m. in Allen Arena.
Live stats and live streaming will be available at the links provided.
SCOUTING THE OWLS:
- This is the 26th time the two teams have met in the Division I era. KSU owns a 17-8 series lead.
- Earlier this season, the Owls won 67-36 in Kennesaw.
- Kamiyah Street paces the team with 16.8 points per game, while Alexis Poole adds 13.7 points and 8.4 rebounds per contest.
- KSU has lost three games in a row heading into Tuesday’s meeting.
- In their last outing, Lipscomb fell 71-50 at North Alabama. Taylor Clark had nine points and a career-high 10 rebounds.
- The Lady Bisons earned their first ASUN win of the season on Feb. 9, taking down Jacksonville 61-58 to end a 19-game losing streak. Junior Carleigh Short was named the ASUN Player of the Week after scoring a career-high 22 points, and Kailey Rosenbaum earned her second ASUN Freshman of the Week honor thanks to 16 points and seven rebounds.
- Junior Lauren Rau poured in a career-high 27 points, 18 of which came in the fourth quarter, in a loss to at NJIT. Both figures were season-highs for any Lady Bison.
- Freshman Keely Morrow scored a career-high 22 points on 7-14 shooting (4-6 from three) and a perfect 4-4 from the free throw line.
- Rosenbaum was named ASUN Freshman of the Week for the first time after notching a team-high 10 points in a loss to Morehead State.
- Lipscomb leads the ASUN with a .715 free throw shooting percentage. Rau (87-105), Morrow (50-63), and Clark (43-60) lead the way. Rau is third in the conference.
- Sophomore Taylor Clark has scored in double-figures 15 of the 22 games she has played so far this season. She leads the team in scoring with a 10.8 mark.
- In a 62-58 win over Alabama A&M, redshirt-sophomore Emily Kmec made her season debut with a team-high 17 points on 5-13 shooting from three-point range.
- Anna Hammaker led Lipscomb with a season-high 17 points in a 97-61 loss at Murray State. Hammaker sat out last season after transferring in from the Big 12’s Kansas State.
- Deason notched the only double-double on the season so far for a Lady Bison with 16 points and 10 rebound in a loss to UT Martin. She also poured in a career-high 20 points in a loss to Stetson.