|December 04, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||MTSU|
|FG Percentage||.339 (19-56)||.404 (23-57)|
|3P FG Percentage||.238 (5-21)||.385 (10-26)|
|FT Percentage||.667 (6-9)||.700 (14-20)|
- 15||Taylor Sutton
COLLIER - 6
- 2||Anastasia Hayes
- 3||Anastasia Hayes
Courtney Whitson - 2
CLARK - 1
NASHVILLE - The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is making the short trip down to Murfreesboro on Wednesday as the Lady Bisons will be facing Middle Tennessee at 11 a.m. for a morning matchup at the Murphy Center.
SCOUTING THE RAIDERS:
- Middle Tennessee is 5-3 on the season heading into the meeting. At the Gulf Coast Showcase over the weekend, the Blue Raiders defeated Auburn but lost to Gonzaga and Arizona State.
- This is the fourth meeting in the Division I era for the two programs. The two teams last met in 2017, a 72-48 MT win in Murfreesboro.
- Anastasia Hayes leads the Blue Raiders in scoring so far this season at 17.0 points per contest.
- Taylor Sutton and Aislynn Hayes add 13.6 and 12.1 points per game, while Charity Savage notches 9.1 points and 11.1 rebounds.
- Lipscomb is third in the nation with a stellar .815 free throw percentage.
- On Sunday, the Lady Bisons fell to Eastern Illinois at home 66-56.
- Jalyn Holcomb won the ASUN Freshman of the Week for her 27-point outing against Rider.
- Casey Collier won the previous ASUN Freshman of the Week after scoring 17 points to lead Lipscomb to a 71-69 win in its home opener vs Northern Kentucky.
- Carleigh Short scored 13 and hit the game-tying bucket with 12.8 seconds left against NKU. Despite missing much of the game due to foul trouble, Dorie Harrison hit the game-winning free throws with under two seconds left.
- The Lady Bisons opened the 2019-20 season an 82-60 loss at Dayton last week. Newcomers scored 51 of Lipscomb’s 60 points.
- Holcomb leads the team with 14.4 points and 2.4 assists per contest.
- Harrison adds 10.2 points and leads the team with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Collier scores 9.0 points and is second with 5.1 rebounds per game.