|December 11, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||BEL||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.397 (23-58)||.400 (24-60)|
|3P FG Percentage||.324 (11-34)||.320 (8-25)|
|FT Percentage||.750 (12-16)||.706 (12-17)|
DEASON - 13
CLARK - 13
COLLIER - 13
Battle of the Boulevard on tap for women's hoops
NASHVILLE - It’s Battle of the Boulevard time in Nashville once again as the Lipscomb women’s basketball team is set to face Belmont on Wednesday night. Tip is set for 6:30 in Allen Arena.
SCOUTING THE BRUINS:
- Belmont is 3-5 on the season heading into the meeting. They have lost four in a row, three of which have come against Power 5 opponents (Maryland, Arkansas, Virginia Tech).
- This is the 76th Battle of the Boulevard between the women’s programs. Belmont leads the all-time series 47-28. Last season, Belmont won 83-43 at the Curb Event Center.
- Ellie Harmeyer leads the Bruins in scoring so far this season at 16.5 points per contest.
- This is one of seven overall and the second of four consecutive matchups against OVC squads for Lipscomb.
- This is also the fourth of seven consecutive games in the state of Tennessee for the Lady Bisons.
- Lipscomb is fourth in the nation with a stellar .814 free throw percentage.
- On Sunday, the Lady Bisons ended a five-game losing streak with a cross-town 74-64 win over TSU. Casey Collier led Lipscomb with 18 points, six rebounds, four assists, one steal, and one block.
- Jalyn Holcomb won the ASUN Freshman of the Week for her 27-point outing against Rider.
- Casey Collier won the previous ASUN Freshman of the Week after scoring 17 points to lead Lipscomb to a 71-69 win in its home opener vs Northern Kentucky.
- Carleigh Short scored 13 and hit the game-tying bucket with 12.8 seconds left against NKU. Despite missing much of the game due to foul trouble, Dorie Harrison hit the game-winning free throws with under two seconds left.
- The Lady Bisons opened the 2019-20 season an 82-60 loss at Dayton last week. Newcomers scored 51 of Lipscomb’s 60 points.
- Holcomb leads the team with 14.0 points and 2.2 assists per contest.
- Harrison adds 10.2 points and leads the team with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Collier scores 9.9 points, is second with 5.3 rebounds, and is tied with Holcomb with 2.2 assists.
- Senior Taylor Clark averages 10.0 points and 5.1 rebounds.