|December 21, 2019||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||TTU|
|FG Percentage||.373 (22-59)||.415 (27-65)|
|3P FG Percentage||.292 (7-24)||.345 (10-29)|
|FT Percentage||.875 (7-8)||.875 (14-16)|
- 14||Anacia Wilkinson
- 7||Anacia Wilkinson
- 4||Akia Harris
PEARSON - 1
CLARK - 1
COLLIER - 1
- 2||Anacia Wilkinson
Women's basketball makes pre-Christmas trip to Tennessee Tech
NASHVILLE - The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is headed to Tennessee Tech on Saturday for the Lady Bisons last outing before Christmas break. Tip is set for 2 p.m. in the Eblen Center.
SCOUTING THE GOLDEN EAGLES:
- Tennessee Tech is 5-4 on the season heading into the meeting. They won their last outing 62-58 at Western Carolina.
- TTU leads the all-time series 5-4. Last season, the Golden Eagles won 67-52 in Nashville.
- Kesha Brady leads the Golden Eagles in scoring this season at 16.6 points per contest.
- This is one of seven overall and the fourth of four consecutive matchups against OVC squads for Lipscomb.
- This is also the sixth of seven consecutive games in the state of Tennessee for the Lady Bisons.
- Lipscomb is fifth in the nation with a stellar .799 free throw percentage.
- In their last outing, the Lady Bisons fell to 2-9 on the season after losing to UT Martin 83-67 on the road. Freshman Blythe Pearson scored a career-high 20 points in the loss.
- On Dec. 9, the Lady Bisons ended a five-game losing streak with a cross-town 74-64 win over TSU. Casey Collier led Lipscomb with 18 points, six rebounds, four assists, one steal, and one block.
- Jalyn Holcomb won the ASUN Freshman of the Week for her 27-point outing against Rider.
- Casey Collier won the previous ASUN Freshman of the Week after scoring 17 points to lead Lipscomb to a 71-69 win in its home opener vs Northern Kentucky.
- Carleigh Short scored 13 and hit the game-tying bucket with 12.8 seconds left against NKU. Despite missing much of the game due to foul trouble, Dorie Harrison hit the game-winning free throws with under two seconds left.
- Holcomb leads the team with 13.8 points and 2.5 assists per contest.
- Harrison adds 10.2 points and leads the team with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Collier scores 10.1 points, grabs 5.5 rebounds, and is tied with Holcomb with 2.5 assists.
- Junior Taylor Clark has two double-doubles on the year and averages 9.6 points and 5.4 rebounds.