|January 01, 2020||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||QUEENS||LIP|
|FG Percentage||.259 (15-58)||.439 (29-66)|
|3P FG Percentage||.211 (4-19)||.361 (13-36)|
|FT Percentage||.733 (11-15)||.789 (15-19)|
CLARK - 20
Caitlyn Moore - 1
Kristian Eanes - 1
Jaymi Golden - 1
NASHVILLE - The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is back from Christmas break and ready for their first game of 2020. The Lady Bisons will be facing off against Queens University from Charlotte, North Carolina. Tip is set for 1:30 p.m. in Allen Arena.
SCOUTING THE ROYALS:
- Queens is 3-8 on the season heading into the meeting. They lost their last outing 71-55 vs Tusculum.
- This is the first meeting between the two programs.
- Kristian Eanes leads the Royals in scoring this season at 16.6 points per contest.
- This is also the seventh of seven consecutive games in the state of Tennessee for the Lady Bisons.
- Lipscomb is fourth in the nation with a stellar .802 free throw percentage.
- In their last outing, the Lady Bisons fell to 2-10 on the season after losing to Tennessee Tech 78-58 on the road in their final pre-Christmas outing.
- On Dec. 9, the Lady Bisons ended a five-game losing streak with a cross-town 74-64 win over TSU. Casey Collier led Lipscomb with 18 points, six rebounds, four assists, one steal, and one block.
- Jalyn Holcomb won the ASUN Freshman of the Week for her 27-point outing against Rider.
- Casey Collier won the previous ASUN Freshman of the Week after scoring 17 points to lead Lipscomb to a 71-69 win in its home opener vs Northern Kentucky.
- Carleigh Short scored 13 and hit the game-tying bucket with 12.8 seconds left against NKU. Despite missing much of the game due to foul trouble, Dorie Harrison hit the game-winning free throws with under two seconds left.
- Holcomb leads the team with 13.5 points and 2.6 assists per contest.
- Harrison adds 10.2 points and leads the team with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Collier scores 9.6 points and grabs 5.3 rebounds.
- Senior Taylor Clark has two double-doubles on the year and averages 10.0 points and 5.5 rebounds.