|January 18, 2020||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||1OT||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||Lib|
|FG Percentage||.306 (19-62)||.365 (23-63)|
|3P FG Percentage||.278 (10-36)||.120 (3-25)|
|FT Percentage||.600 (12-20)||.789 (15-19)|
- 16||Keyen Green
- 9||Bridgette Rettstatt
- 5||Ashtyn Baker
HOLCOMB - 1
- 3||Emily Lytle
|January 20, 2020||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||NJIT|
|FG Percentage||.426 (20-47)||.339 (19-56)|
|3P FG Percentage||.294 (5-17)||.292 (7-24)|
|FT Percentage||.769 (20-26)||.667 (12-18)|
- 19||Kenna Squier
CLARK - 6
SHORT - 2
- 4||Maddie Martin
Danielle Tunstall - 2
- 2||Danielle Tunstall
NASHVILLE - The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is hitting the road for another ASUN road trip this weekend with games at Liberty and NJIT.
On Saturday, Lipscomb will face the Flames at 3 p.m. in the Vines Center. On Monday, tip off against the Highlanders is set for 1 p.m.
SCOUTING THE FLAMES:
- Liberty is 9-8 on the season and 2-2 in ASUN play on the season.
- In their last outing, the Flames fell to North Alabama 76-71 in overtime at home.
- Last season, the Lady Bisons lost both matchups to Liberty: 77-60 on the road and 77-60 at home. Those were the first two matchups between the programs.
- Keyen Green leads the Flames in scoring this season at 13.7 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
SCOUTING THE HIGHLANDERS:
- NJIT is 3-13 on the year so far and has yet to win an ASUN outing. They have lost seven in a row heading into the weekend.
- The Highlanders won both matchups last season, improving their series lead to 5-3. NJIT won 80-67 in Newark and 69-53 in Nashville.
- Danielle Tunstall leads the Highlanders in scoring this season at 13.1 points per contest.
- Lipscomb is third in the nation with a stellar .799 free throw percentage.
- On Monday, Lipscomb fell 74-66 at home vs Kennesaw State after blowing a fourth-quarter lead.
- The Lady Bisons opened ASUN play by ending a 16-game, nine-year losing streak to Stetson with a 65-59 win on the road. Junior Taylor Clark exploded for a career-high 31 points to earn the ASUN Player of the Week award, while Jalyn Holcomb earned her second ASUN Freshman of the Week award thanks to a 20-point outing.
- Lipscomb dominated Queens 86-45 on New Year’s Day. Four Lady Bisons scored in double-figures in the win.
- On Dec. 9, the Lady Bisons ended a five-game losing streak with a cross-town 74-64 win over TSU. Casey Collier led Lipscomb with 18 points, six rebounds, four assists, one steal, and one block.
- Jalyn Holcomb won the ASUN Freshman of the Week for her 27-point outing against Rider.
- Casey Collier won the previous ASUN Freshman of the Week after scoring 17 points to lead Lipscomb to a 71-69 win in its home opener vs Northern Kentucky.
- Carleigh Short scored 13 and hit the game-tying bucket with 12.8 seconds left against NKU. Despite missing much of the game due to foul trouble, Dorie Harrison hit the game-winning free throws with under two seconds left.
- Holcomb leads the team with 14.2 points per contest.
- Harrison adds 10.2 points and leads the team with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Collier scores 9.8 points, 5.1 rebounds, and a team-high 2.7 assists.
- Senior Taylor Clark has three double-doubles on the year and averages 13.3 points and 5.8 rebounds.