|February 08, 2020||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||KSU|
|FG Percentage||.375 (21-56)||.500 (29-58)|
|3P FG Percentage||.367 (11-30)||.462 (6-13)|
|FT Percentage||.700 (7-10)||.960 (24-25)|
CLARK - 6
COLLIER - 6
Poole - 3
Gianolla - 3
PEARSON - 1
HOLCOMB - 1
CLARK - 1
Piccolino - 2
|February 10, 2020||1st||2nd||3rd||4th||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||LIP||UNA|
|FG Percentage||.351 (20-57)||.574 (35-61)|
|3P FG Percentage||.214 (6-28)||.464 (13-28)|
|FT Percentage||.923 (12-13)||.667 (8-12)|
TEAM - 5
CLARK - 1
Coulson - 2
NASHVILLE - The Lipscomb women’s basketball team is back on the road this weekend as the Bisons travel south for a pair of ASUN matchups.
On Saturday, Lipscomb will take on Kennesaw State at 1 p.m. in the KSU Convocation Center. On Monday, the Lady Bisons will tip off with North Alabama at 6 p.m. in Florence, Ala.
SCOUTING THE OWLS:
- KSU is 9-11 on the season, including 3-6 in the ASUN. In their last outing, the Owls lost to Liberty 76-66 on the road.
- In their first matchup this season, the Lady Bisons fell at home to Kennesaw State 74-66. Taylor Clark led the team with 21 points in the loss.
- Alexis Poole leads the Owls in both scoring and rebounding at 16.3 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Amani Johnson (13.6) and Carlotta Gianolla (13.1) also score in double-figures.
SCOUTING THE LIONS:
- UNA is 15-6 on the season, including 6-3 in ASUN. After a 4-0 start to conference play, they have lost three of their last five.
- Earlier this season in Nashville, the Lions came away with an 84-72 win in Allen Arena. Jalyn Holcomb (22) and Taylor Clark (20) led the Lady Bisons in scoring.
- Sisters Ivy (16.8) and Emma (11.3) Wallen lead the Lions in points per game, while Brittany Panetti (11.2) is close behind.
- As a team, UNA shoots 34 percent from three-point range, tops in the ASUN.
- Lipscomb is 13h in the nation with a stellar 77.2 free throw percentage. Nine Lady Bisons are shooting at least 67 percent from the field.
- In their last outing, Lipscomb fell at home to Stetson 48-34. They have lost five in a row at home.
- Freshman Jalyn Holcomb leads the team in scoring with 14.1 points per game, has scored in double-figures in all but four games, and has scored at least eight points in all but one. Her three ASUN Freshman of the Week awards are tied for tops in the conference. She also has the team’s highest three-point percentage at 33 percent.
- Junior Taylor Clark is the only Lady Bison to win the ASUN Player of the Week award so far this season. She is second on the team in both points (13.3) and rebounds (5.5) per game. Her three doubles-doubles are the top mark on the team.
- Freshman Casey Collier has earned one ASUN Freshman of the Week award. The point guard fills up the stat sheet with 9.7 points, 5.2 rebounds, and a team-high 2.8 assists.
- Seniors Emily Kmec and Carleigh Short and Holcomb are the only Lady Bisons to start every game.
- Nine Lady Bisons are averaging over 20 minutes of action per game, led by Holcomb’s 33.7 minutes clip.
- Kmec has a team-high 19 blocks on the season, while Holcomb leads the team with 26 steals.